Saturday 19 January 2013

It's Work Bench Organization 2013

I started to think that if you didn't know me you wouldn't realize I really do have all the tools I need to get some of my projects done.  And even though the large tools stay in the garage, the basement contains mostly everything I need for "fix it" jobs.  Downstairs I go to embark on the sh*t show.  It's been in need of some organization for quite some time and was on my list of things to do but I didn't realize how bad it really was until I started to unravel the piles.

Here's the before!

Now to take stock of what I think I need (container wise) and I head out of the house to the bowels of the earth (the South Side of Edmonton) (to one of my favourite places to shop for containers) as I drove past Canadian Tire there was a big flashing sign . . . Organize for 2013 . . . all containers on sale . . . its a good thing there wasn't anyone behind me because I did an immediate right into the parking lot for a look at what they had . . . SUCCESS . . . six new containers later and I was on my way back home . . . not before touring the entire store to make sure I had everything I needed . . .

I've temporarily set up a pile on the other side of the basement of what I don't want on that shelf and trust me, you really don't want to see picture. . . I have been organizing the tools and supplies all week . . . really why do people keep some of that garbage anyways!

At long last . . . here's the after!

It  feels organized now so I should have no excuses but to get to work . . . I do, however, see a week in my future in the office/sewing room now to do the same thing!



No comments:

Post a Comment