Wednesday 1 July 2015

Back Yard 2015

I worked my "you know what" off in my back yard this summer to get ready for my niece's wedding shower.  In doing so it probably looks the best it has in 5 years.  I even power washed the decks (which took me several tries), I tried to buy one (that didn't work), then I tried to buy one on sale but couldn't get enough information to make the purchase and finally borrowed one . . . which now makes me want to OWN one so once the sales are on again I will do just that (and maybe purchase a shop vac at the same time but that's another blog).

I had asked my brother in law to take the photos for the wedding shower and while he was in my yard he discovered a lot of things I just take for granted but here's what he captured from his perspective.















Now I really need to relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment