Friday 24 May 2013

Wine Corks . . . looks like a campfire

I saw this on the Internet . . . yes of course while looking for things to blog and loved this idea . . . it took a couple of tries but I got it to look like I wanted it to after several tries . . .

You need a large vessel and a smaller vessel to fit inside with a bunch or wine corks (and trust me after all of the wine I have drank and saving corks for just the right project) I've saved enough to get this just right (and have a few left over) . . . you shouldn't be worried - I don't drink them all myself.

Here are the supplies I started with (but didn't necessarily end up with)

 
You must ensure that the outside glass vessel is large enough for the inside glass vessel to fit inside while still being able to insert the wine corks then stick the corks BETWEEN the inside and the outside vessel (or container if you want to call them that)
 
This is the inside of a larger vessel (top view)  Insert a tea light candle inside the INSIDE container and light it
 
This is a view (before it got really dark
 
This is a picture of the really dark shot - kind of looks like a campfire don't you think . . . I LOVE IT
 
TOTAL COST:  ZERO
TOTAL TIME:  10 minutes
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment