Tuesday 25 June 2013

Quick and Easy Stencil

Well, I didn't get to go to Radium this week due to roads being washed out and closed in the Alberta Mountain Park areas . . . so I was really HOPING the stencils would arrive while I was at home and they sure did . . . just minutes after I said goodbye to Echo (my daughter's puppy)!  Could I wait to do what I had anticipated doing ever since I purchased them on line just before leaving on my staycay! NO - I had to get right to it . . . I had the colours already picked out (Opalescent Pearl White and Turquoise) and I used them in both rooms (because they "went" in both rooms).

Here's how simple this was . . .

1.  Level the stencil
2.  Put some paint in a small paint tray
3.  With a foam roller (and very little paint), roll over the stencil in both colours


4.  Replace the art beside the saying and . . .

VOILA!




TOTAL COST:  Approximately $20.00
TOTAL TIME:  10 minutes

Now if I could just remember to do what it says . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment