Tuesday 18 June 2013

Thank God for Vacations!

Today is Friday, and I just got home for what will begin 15 glorious days of not having to go in to the office every day.

Uncle Daniel and Auntie Mary-Ann have arrived from Chenamius, BC and I I thought I was putting the BBQ on . . . AND I have some Sangria cooling in the fridge just waiting to be drank but they're not going to arrive until Saturday now . . . so I guess the fruit ferments and I rest up!

They've advised they will be here for lunch on Saturday . . . I decided to make a beautiful salad

fruit tray


hummus and guacamole


and toasted bread with garlic olive oil


. . .  Doesn't it look yummy?



And I've decorated the table - this time I just ran around the house looking for things that would go with the tablecloth I'd chosen - it's fun to do that now and again so make use of your stuff by just thinking outside the box and going for it!

I'll be blogging quite a bit over the next two weeks so you'll want to stay tuned - I have a LONG list of things I want to accomplish AND I'd like to take a quick trip to Radium but that isn't confirmed yet . . . I'll keep you all posted.

For now - I get to sleep in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment